We will provide you with a minimum of two assistants for your wedding day (5 hours), you decide how you would like to use it.
Bridal Preparation: (1 ½ Hours)
- Preparing all of your personal items (ie: bridal gown, accessories) for detail photo shoot
- Assistance with bride’s maids dressing
- Assisting the bride with her gown, veil etc.
- Ensuring the bridal party is keeping with the scheduled timeline
- Pack all personal belongings for ceremony/reception
Pre-Ceremony First Look and Bridal Party Photo Shoot: (1 ½ Hours)
- Organizing wedding party and family members for pre ceremony photos
- Creation of Photo Shot List
- Assisting Photographer(s)
Ceremony Assistance: (1 ½ Hours)
- Overseeing and/or decorating ceremony site
- Assistance with corsages, boutonnières, flower girl’s basket, etc.
- Assistance with ceremony processional (bridal party line up)
- Gathering wedding party and family members for post ceremony photos
- Breakdown and pack all personal belongings from ceremony
Reception Venue: (2 – 3 ½ Hours)
- Receiving deliveries and greeting vendors
- Overseeing and/or decorating ceremony and reception site
- Ensuring everything is occurring according to the scheduled timeline
- Distributing final payment and/or gratuities to all of your vendors
- Placing of reception/place cards, favors, etc.
- Ensuring that any special requests made from your guests are granted (i.e. Food allergies)