Planned Perfectly will be a single contact source for all vendors answering any questions or concerns.
You will be provided with a minimum of two assistants for your day (total 10 hours).
One will stay with the bride:
- Helping the Bride dress into her gown and train
- Accompanying the wedding party to the ceremony site
- Preparing the wedding party for the processional
- Preparing the Bride before she walks down the aisle
- Ensure that all of the finishing touches, no matter how small, are completed to your satisfaction.
Assistant 2 oversees reception site set up:
- Receiving deliveries and greeting vendors
- Overseeing and/or decorating reception site
- Ensuring the scheduled timeline is followed
- Distributing final payments and/or gratuities to all of your vendors
- Placing of reception/place cards, favors, etc.
- Ensuring that any special requests made from your guests are granted (i.e. food allergies)
- Overseeing and/or decorating ceremony site
- Assistance with corsages, boutonnières, flower girl’s basket, etc.
- Assistance with processional
- Gathering wedding party and family members for pre or post ceremony photos
- Breakdown and packing of all personal belongings from ceremony site
- Greeting your guests as they arrive for cocktail hour and assisting them with their needs
- Bustling your gown
- Preparing your bridal party for their grand entrance
Post wedding assistance:
- Packing of wedding items (i.e. Guest books, toasting glasses, top layer of your cake and your gifts)
Because accidents can happen, our team always travels with an emergency bag containing a sewing kit, hair pins, scissors, safety pins, Shout wipes, etc… and you are never charged for borrowing from it!